- Node.js / Graphql
- React / React Native
- Redux / Apollo
- Git / SVN version control
- SQL / NoSql databases
Software Development Life Cycle
- Continuous delivery
- Code reviewing
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Functional Programming
- (Mobile) Web Development
- GUI Development
- Unit testing/Integration testing
Sytac Software Developer
July 2016 - Current (full-time)
Pimmr Software Developer
March 2015 - June 2016
- Developed core features in our backend system using a micro-service architecture deployed in Docker containers on CoreOS.
- Contributed to the UX design by participating in design sprints, observing user tests and pro-actively proposed and implemented UI modifications when necessary.
- Suggested and implemented analytics packages and event tracking.
- Incorporated SEO best-practices and other solutions to drive growth.
Optiver Software Developer
April 2012 - March 2015 (full-time)
- Responsible for requirements gathering, specification, development and delivery of mission critical trading and risk applications.
- Part of multi-team projects, involved in design- and architecture meetings.
- Product lead of several smaller applications.
- Worked closely with testers to ensure timely and high quality releases.
- Worked closely with traders to gather requirements and user feedback.
- Developed software using C#, Python, .NET, Winforms, DevExpress, SignalR and TypeScript.
- Experienced in using source control, package management and versioning of software with Git, SVN, NuGet and Bamboo.
- Experienced in using Atlassian products such as Jira, Confluence, Crucible, Bamboo and Stash.
- Experienced in Agile software development practices such as Scrum, Kanban and continuous delivery.
- Analysed and resolved performance issues and race conditions by using profilers and debuggers.
- Analysed and resolved production issues by using user feedback, production logs and system knowledge.
- Set up trading systems from scratch within a Linux environment.
- Worked in a multicultural environment with over 30 nationalities.
Spil Games Mobile Developer
April 2011 - April 2012 (part-time)
- Created a Selenium test suite for our mobile portals.
- Assisted third party developers implementing our API.
KingCom Software Developer
July 2010 - March 2011
- Implemented Webcam connectivity for a training application for UEFA.
- Developed C# and actionscript based software applications for clients.
Netsociety Software Developer
March 2008 - June 2009 (part-time)
- Built the first version of a catalog-to-Adwords API synchronization tool using .NET, C# 3.0, Mssql and Linq-to-sql, NUnit.
- Built the first version of a reporting tool for Adwords and Analytics using Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, BlazeDS.
- Helped customers with troubleshooting Google Analytics implementation issues.
KingCom Front-end Developer
March 2005 - March 2008 (part-time)
- Implemented and deployed several designs into W3 standards based templates for the asp.net based CMS.
- Designed and built the UI of a new version of the cms using ASP.NET, YUI and HTML/CSS.
2005 - 2014
- Built the initial tweedehands.net back-end and front-end using php and mysql.
- Optimized traffic throughput for tweedehands.net by configuring Nginx and apache.
- Converted the voetbalzone.nl design into crossbrowser compatible HTML/CSS.
- Helped clients convert their design to W3 standards based HTML/CSS
- Made a IPhone optimized version of voetbalzone.nl in ASP.NET MVC, JQuery Touch, HTML5 and CSS3.
2008 - 2013
MSc in Computer Science
IT University of Copenhagen
2009 - 2010
Erasmus Exchange in Game Technology
Universiteit van Amsterdam, Vrije Universiteit
Summerschool in Multicore and GPGPU technology
2004 - 2008
BSc in Computer Science
2nd place software design
Microsoft Imagine Cup Netherlands